The Sportsman's Banquet is an annual event put together by a group of dedicated individuals seeking to serve our community, local ministries, and our church. With the support of our community and other churches within our assembly, we see marked improvement for the event each year. Here's a little snap shot about the Sportsman's Banquet
- First and foremost, we dedicate our event to God and his Son, Jesus Christ. For whom, without God and Christ, we have nothing.
- Proceeds from the banquet are used to support our local children's and student ministries to help fill the needs of our community. All charity giving is voted on and closely monitored by committee.
- All of our event planning and service is volunteer, just as our church staff and pastors. There no paid positions in both our event and church.
- Our banquet is held annually in September. Our previous banquet(s) were canceled due to COVID.
- Our menu consists of the typical southern BBQ, Wild game, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Beans, Slaw, and just about every of fixin' you can think of. No southern dinner is complete without Sweet Tea. We also have lemonade, water, un-sweet tea for the Yankees, and some sodas. We cook the dinner ourselves, not catered. It is "All You Can Eat" buffet style. Each ticket is for two adults and your children 12-under. If you leave hungry, it's your own fault.
- We have lots of prizes. You ticket gives you 10 chances to win 10 different guns. You do not need to be present to win. However, if you do attend, we usually have some special prizes just for being here. We also have a large raffle during the banquet. We have set up multiple tables with lots of great stuff. For example, we have a Hunting table with things like deer stands, feeders, etc.. We have other tables with home goods, TV's, camping gear, etc...
- We have games. During the event, we will have different games for prizes. We have a cast-off competition for both kids and adults. We have a 52 draw. We have a bag toss/corn hole game for prizes. We try to offer multiple things that people will enjoy in addition to having really cool prizes for the winner.
We hope you enjoy yourself. If there are things that you feel will make our event better, please see one of the staff our contact us via our website. We want you to have fun and be as comfortable as possible.